Tuesday, January 20, 2009

So I'm helping Cindy...

Occasionally I get to change roles and join Cindy on her photo shoots. I'm basically her equipment bag boy :) Last weekend I was with Cindy at the beach as she was photographing an engaged couple. I was trying to get creative and carve the couple's wedding date in the sand for a photo. As I did a wave came in and drenched my tennis shoes, socks and jeans bottoms. Afterwards she took me to dinner. I left a trail of sand and saltwater everywhere I stepped.





But we had the most amazing sunset that night. After a year of following sunsets (see blog below) this may have been the best.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You seem to have alot of fun as Cindy's assistant - that is such a great thing to see in an "old married couple"! ;0)

Oh, I was pretty sure you were being sarcastic about the inaugural poem, but it doesn't always come across in print...

And this sunset IS beautiful. God is so great to give us this kind of gift every single day.